Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Trying times with the two Mice....

Today, LittleMouse 1 and LittleMouse 2 had their fittings for their school uniforms....actually, I'm not sure if it could be called a fitting, since neither one of them would try anything on. I used the drape it overtop/see if its long enough/wide enough method. I guess we'll see when the order arrives next month if we got the sizing right. I'm trying to think of ways - other than holding them down while I get them dressed - to get them excited about their uniforms. Really, HM2 won't be much trouble - its her brother who is very picky about what he wears. No buttons, no pockets, only jeans - the exact opposite of his school uniform! Should be fun come September.

It was quite hot while ordering the clothing today at the kids' school (they both start pre-K in Sept). HM1, being the thinker that he is, has an epiphany of sorts...he asked me, "Mom, its summer, right?" I answered, "No, but it will be soon." He thought about it for a few seconds and then replied, "No, I think its summer. Spring got cancelled." Sure did feel that way today :)
Getting prepared for the hot days in China.... 16 days away!!!!

No comments: