Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Soon we will have 3 Little Mice

OK....so the minivan isn't that bad afterall....LittleMouse 1 absolutely LOVES it and has spent part of each day since we've had it playing inside the van - from pretending its a Tim Horton's drive thru (what a boy!!) to pretending to drive his sister to Punta Cana (did they build a bridge?), he just can't get enough of it! The only trouble is its becoming less fun for Mom or Dad to supervise all this 'van playing' in this hot, hot weather :(

LM2 seems less sure about the van....each day she asks "But why did we have to get rid of the other car? Where is it?"

On to more pressing topics.... I may be absent for a while from the blog....not sure if I'll be able to continue while IN CHINA!!!! We depart in just a few short days and since this is my 'secret' blog, I may not get around to posting on here as much as on my more 'public' blog...gotta appease the family with pics and detailed info...but I will try to visit/post a bit. I'm really hoping to find some "Chinglish" signs to post here for your viewing pleasure...that is if there are any left in Beijing, since they've begun more careful translations in preparation for the Olympics. I'm betting that I find some 'in province' though...keep your eyes peeled :)

Gotta go...need some nourishment (read: chocolate) after a very busy day with the mice.

Toodles for now!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'd *love* to follow your journey in China, but of course, if you gave me your other blog address I'd 'know' who you were. :P

crazylady said...

HAVE A SAFE DIARRHEA free trip in China. Take more photos and video than you think you need. And LABEL all tapes so you don't over tape.
Trust me on that.