Thursday, May 24, 2007

There's no place like home....

I'm fighting the urge to start packing...ok to start packing some more. We have 5 weeks until travel and I'm not sure if its entirely healthy to stare at luggage for that long...and I don't exactly have a spot where I can just set it out of the way. There is no out of the way when you live with two preschoolers, especially since they have commandeered our spare bedroom...seems like they enjoy the VCR and the comfy place to watch Dora more than I enjoy one neat, orderly bedroom in the house....cause that sure isn't going to happen in any of the other rooms of our house...did I mention previously about the possible OCD thing with order...unfortuantely, it doesn't seem to translate into meaning the whole house....at least I have ONE neat place in the house....the hallway linen closet. I'm thinking I may need to post a pic of this closet in the future.

The little mice and I used the day to practice what hot and humid may feel like in China....no complaining here...we wait for this weather all winter long. I'm not sure that the heat and humidity of Ontario's South Coast can quite compare to the heat of China in the summer.In myhead, I picture the Wicked Witch of the West (or was it East?) screaming - "I'm melting! I'm melting!"

I'm off to troll the net for some interesting things going on in IA land......

No comments: