Wednesday, May 23, 2007

False Alarm....

OK...false alarm for us on the LONG travel time in-province. Not sure where things stand on the rumour in general, as the rep from our agency said that it was a province by province decision...not a CCAA one. So, the verdict is still out on this one....if it turns out to be true that people will need to stay longer in-province (up to 3 weeks rather than the current 1 week), I think all hell will break loose. At least with the May 1 new regulations, agencies and their clients were given a forewarning...of a few months, at least.

So, we are back to planning our 2 week trip to China...leaving in 5 short weeks to go get our boy!!! Why then do I feel like I'm on a treadmill? I'm going to chalk it up to the fact that I basically slept thru most of the past weekend (May 24 is one of my favs too!) b/c of the flu :( Wasn't nice....still have a slight fever, strange sounding voice and a bark like a harper seal to show for it. So, I guess I may be in slo-mo for a few more days till the energy picks up....its time to start writing LISTS.....gotta love a well written list...oh, have I mentioned that I'm a bit OCD when it comes to organization? I actually find it kind of exhilirating to have things in order....kinda sucked in by symmetry....or is that just the fever talking......?

No comments: