Wednesday, August 1, 2007

See you in September...

As much as I REALLY enjoy my blog/Internet addiction, I am just unable to find the time to actually commit to posting on a regular basis right now. Therefore, I have decided to go on hiatus until September...we all need a holiday some times, right? I figure September will be when life gains some normalcy...for now, that's just not happening. A few times over the past three weeks, I've actually had to make the choice of showering or blogging...no time for both. I gotta tell ya, I don't like being stinky, so I opted for the shower ;) Some days, even getting time to shower is a stretch!
Now, don't get me wrong....I'm not complaining about how busy life is right now....its been going really well with the 3 kiddos....having a baby in the house again is really wonderful. He is such a joy to be around...full of mischief and happiness....has no fear...runs at life full-throttle!!! Gotta love his zest for life...each day is a new adventure for my little man!
The lack of blogging time actually has nothing to do with lack of material....there's lots to write about....but it will wait. Here's a teaser of some topics to come:
1. Little Mouse 1 and 2 are both starting school next month
2. Little Mouse 3 has his first visit to Sick Kids very soon
3. we are looking into a possible permanent move to a tropical island....really!!!
4. we are planning at least 2 (perhaps 3) winter vacations...YEAH!!!!!
5. Some interesting family dynamics have been occurring...can you say "We qualify for that show called Outlaw In-laws!!!!?
...plus more topics.....coming your way once the dust has settled.....

See ya soon!

1 comment:

crazylady said...

you can't leave me hanging. I have not upper body strength, other than in my drinking arm.
Inlaw action? Sick Kids? RU in T.O?
Can I crash your pad?
Move now? We are just getting acquinted!
sigh